Meet Kelly Charles-Collins
Tampa, Florida - Partner
Phone: (813) 221-1331
Fax: (813) 223-7881
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Download Kelly’s V-card
Kelly Charles-Collins has over 19 years of experience representing management in employment law matters. Kelly also presides as a Certified Arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association over employment, commercial and consumer cases in the U.S. and internationally.
Kelly’s broad range of experience in employment law includes providing advice and successful litigation defense of matters in federal and state court and before administrative bodies in areas such as Title VII, the ADEA, FMLA and the ADA, sexual harassment, wrongful discharge, retaliation, whistleblower, federal and state wage and hour laws, state tort claims and restrictive covenant agreements, including non-compete provisions. She also provides day-to-day preventive counseling for employers, defends EEOC and other administrative charges, conducts internal investigations, trains management and supervisors, reviews and drafts employment policies, assesses and implements workplace solutions and defends unemployment compensation claims.
Kelly’s experience as House Counsel for a multibillion dollar, global international insurance firm makes her well-suited to also handle matters covered by employment practices liability insurance (EPLI).
Kelly represents clients in a broad spectrum of industries, including food service, automotive, community management, community associations, healthcare, transportation, information technology, security services, cruise lines, risk management and government contractors.
Kelly is very active in her community and has routinely provided pro-bono legal services. She is admitted to practice in the states of Florida, Georgia and the US Virgin Islands.
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- US District Court Southern District of Florida
- US District Court Middle District of Florida
- US District Court Northern District of Georgia
- US District Court Northern District of Florida
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Golden Gate University School of Law
– JD, with specialization in litigation
– Moot Court Board
- Johnson & Wales University
– MBA, International Business Management
- Johnson & Wales University
– BS, Marketing and Retail Management
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar – Member
- Georgia Bar – Member
- US Virgin Islands – Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association – Member
- George Edgecomb Bar Association – Member
- Society for Human Resource Management – Member
You can't fail if you never give up. Let us help you find the right path.Smoak, Chistolini & Barnett, PLLC.
Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed, but never defeated.Smoak, Chistolini & Barnett, PLLC
If not us, who? If not now, when?Smoak, Chistolini & Barnett, PLLC