We provide aggressive legal representation to defend property owners or lessees when accidents and incidents occur. Our wide range of experience in defending these often complicated matters provide our local and national clients with the information needed to fully understand the potential legal ramifications and what can be done to protect their valuable interests.
Whether the property is commercial or residential, our attorneys are experienced at successfully defending claims involving slip and fall accidents, negligent security, drownings, and other negligent or intentional acts.
These cases give rise to varied legal issues such as:
- actual or constructive knowledge of the alleged dangerous condition
- business policies related to maintenance of the premises
- third-Party contracts for services upon the premises
- adequacy of inspections to guard against dangerous conditions
- investigation of crime statistics, photos, event histories
- determination of foreseeability and preventability of incidents
These issues and many other factors necessitate experienced and effective representation of property owners and lessees to promptly and aggressively investigate and defend these matters. Prompt investigation will lead to the development of the necessary facts to prepare the winning strategy for an early resolution or courtroom victory for our clients.
BC has a reputation for helping clients stand up for their rights.
Barnett & Chistolini, PLLC